Sunday, June 16, 2013

This Weekend

this weekend I am so exacting because my old friend  come  to her to visit me he is name Ahmad Alotaibe he is come Friday after noon  and I don't know he is come is like sprays to me . But after that we are go to Mather restraint it is cook India food it is like Arabic food so we are go their after that we are go to Morgantown mall because he want a now clothes and he was sprays for this it is so expansive so we are just look at it then we are go to watch some movie at cinema in same mall .After that we are back to my home and took about how it is school with you? how it is now you city?............After that we are slip at morning we are week up and he said " I want to go to outlet it is near us if you want come with me last go man you don't have nothing her to do "so I said " hmmmmm ok last go I don't have nothing to do her" so I go with him and I have nice time after that back my home and after that today he is back to the city. And for me I have fun this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment