Sunday, June 9, 2013

   

library

 

First question in your mine is what I can find in library?...

So you can find a lot of thinks in library I can say a lot but I can say all this because I can’t maybe this take all day or more .

1.   You can do your homework because there have a lot table for study and place is so much quietly.

2.   You can find a lot of books you want for study.

3.   If you don't have computer so their give your computer if you have ID student in library not outside.

4.   If you like it photo in library you can take it like 3 weeks and take it back after that.

5.   You can use computer if you have project.

6.   You can print or scan paper in library.

7.   Some library have a lot of DVD you can use it if you want.

·         Some library have coffee their so you can study and drink coffee.

SO I hope I can help you but this best I can do.

Have nice day

 


No comments:

Post a Comment