Sunday, June 9, 2013

 



Information About I.E.P
 
 
    Hi my name is mutlaq Alsubaie.
 
 
today I hope can give you information about I.E.P in Morgantown city .
 
First one, where is it? It is near downtown and versus library and next second stop from downtown for P.R.T
Secondly .how is the posse for I.E.P? She is name ecstasy and help her robin there are not play with you their want some student want study hard then play .(study hard =up level)(not study out the I.E.P) this is ease for her ?
Third one .Any place have rule, so rule I.E.P it is:
· Come to school every day.
· Pay for I.E.P or their take you out.
· don't lite more (3 lite =1 absent)
· don't absent more 5 all the semester( if do it then if you A=B or B=C or C=D or D=F )
· Don’t speak your language and if you some teachers hear you then you have big problem.
· If you not do homework then you out I.E.P.
· if you not do well in class or not do work class then you out I.E.P 
 So I hope can this help you I do best I can do.
 
Have nice day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment