Saturday, June 22, 2013

This Weekend

 

       This weekend best weekend in my life .Because I meet some on he was change my life . he is my best friend he is Muhammad .First time I sow Muhammad in my country in 1998 .I was younger for him between tow years or three . So I was some night  played  with my friend soccer then come some guys from outside and take the bull and  toked some one '' hee, if are want this bull give us 5 dollar or we are take it '' so we are so scared for them and we are give him 5 dollar .After while Muhammad come to us so we are tolled him about that guys so he so much angry .He know there guys and he went to police and tolled there about this guys and he back to us and said "I have  plan for you,Tomorrow if there come just said we are not give you many so he was taking the bull after that the police ketch him and he was go the jell'' so we are do it and there go to jell and we are played and no one take the bull any more .

 

so I respect this man because he help us .

No comments:

Post a Comment